Dealer Training Class – parq Vancouver
Website Parq Vancouver
Parq Vancouver offers every experience in one place. The premier leisure resort and leading international entertainment destination will provide guests with a one-of-a-kind haven to relax, dine, stay and play. Parq Vancouver is enveloped by the vibrant pulse of downtown Vancouver’s entertainment district and nestled between the fashionable neighbourhoods of Yaletown and Gastown.
Built to LEED Gold environmental standards, Parq Vancouver’s dynamic offerings include two luxury and lifestyle hotels, western Canada’s first JW Marriott Hotel and a first-to-market Autograph Collection Hotel, the DOUGLAS, world-class gaming entertainment with 600 slot machines and 75 table games, eight perfectly orchestrated restaurant and lounges, stunning rooftop park, a luxury Spa by JW, Vancouver’s largest hotel ballroom at 60,000 square feet, and more! Canada’s newest entertainment destination is Parq Vancouver.
Parq Vancouver offers a resort experience that our team and community will welcome and celebrate and we hope you will be a part of it.
Parq Vancouver provides an all-inclusive training program to help people enter into the exhilarating world of gaming. Dealers are trained to deal table games such as blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette and craps. The Table Games Department is the largest in the organization and all the table games Associates strive to provide good times and great memories for our customers.
Dealers are expected to conduct all casino games in compliance with all BCLC standards. Individuals in this role are expected to provide patrons a memorable and entertaining experience making Parq Vancouver a recognized leader in the industry and the Casino of choice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct live games on the casino floor professionally and as a team member
• Ensure compliance of all BCLC standards when conducting live games
• Work closely with Floor Supervisors and Management staff to ensure a well-run gaming floor
• Promotes the Casino’s events and services to all patrons
• Assist players with game rules, house rules and BCLC policies
• Promote and maintain positive relations with all patrons and staff
Job Posting – Dealer Training Class 2017
• A passion for superior service and the organization’s vision
• Commitment to learning what our customers’ needs and wants are
• Encourage mutual accountability in service and inspiring others
• Conduct gambling games smoothly, legally, and according to casino rules.
• Exchange money for casino chips
• Make sure players have placed bets before play begins
• Compute payoffs and winning bets & Collects losing bets
• Specific duties vary depending on game (Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Poker, and Roulette)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must be 19 years and older to apply
• Quick thinkers with good mathematic skills required to determine winnings, losses, and game outcomes
• Superior customer service & interpersonal skills
• Abilities to conduct live games with speed, efficiency and minimal errors
• Good manual dexterity
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to concentrate and stand for long periods of time
• Ability to deal with stressful situations in a loud environment
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES REQUIREMENTS
- Valid GPEB License
- BCLC Certifications
- Serving it Right Certification
CASINO TRAINING PROGRAM INFORMATION
Begin your new career in the gaming industry in only 3 weeks of training.
Successful candidates that complete the full training have the opportunity to be offered a permanent Full –Time position at Parq Vancouver Casino as a Dealer.
As a permanent Parq Vancouver Table Games Dealer you have the opportunity to take advantage of our
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical & Dental Benefit Package
- MSP Coverage
- RRSP Matching
- Sky train Accessible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latincouver's Operations Manager