Spanish Speaking Support Engineer – 239142
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Spanish Speaking Support Engineer for a permanent opportunity in downtown Vancouver. You will be working with customers across North America and Asia and be part of a global operation to deliver top notch services.
Spanish Speaking Support Engineer Job Details
The client is No.1 in the world in their own domain, currently their service has covered four continents from North America to Asia, their professional services group is under massive expansion and currently seeking for a software implementation project manager.
- Providing customer support via email, phone and remote access over SSH and TurboMeeting.
- Providing product demonstrations to current customers.
- Writing and proofreading documentation.
- Providing oncall after hours emergency support calls by carrying a pager for one week at a time.
- Interfacing with Engineering and Marketing to provide valuable input on product development.
- Complete fluency speaking and writing both English and Spanish.
- Post-secondary degree and 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking on UNIX and LINUX.
- Experience in scripting using Perl and/or Shell.
- Knowledge of network configuration and various hardware devices such as routers and switches.
- Ability to work alone troubleshooting complicated network problems, and the ability to work in a team environment
Spanish Speaking Support Engineer Mandatory Skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment as well as working alone and with our developers to track down and solve customer problems.
- MUST be dynamic, proactive and possess a growth mindset.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A professional work attitude and phone manner.
- LAN network administration experience on Solaris and/or Linux.
- Previous technical support or help desk experience.
- Fluency in Portuguese.
Apply Here : https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=dd68a338bfa15739&q=spanish+portuguese&l=Vancouver%2C+BC&tk=1buen39vcb0ci8c7&from=web
*Latincouver is not responsible for the posted positions, and we suggest to all candidates applying for jobs posted here to research companies and submit resumes directly to these companies.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=dd68a338bfa15739&q=spanish+portuguese&l=Vancouver+BC&tk=1buen39vcb0ci8c7&from=web →