Reservation Agent – Disney Vacation Rentals
Sweet Home Vacation
Sweet Home Vacation
Here at Sweet Home Vacation we are looking for a responsible and reliable candidate to join our team in a relaxed friendly office. We specialize in renting out vacation homes in the Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida Area.
Our office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday. The successful candidate must be able to work 5 (Five) out of the 6 (Six) days.
Our office is located in Richmond, BC, along Shell Road. Easily accessible by bus from Bridgeport Station as the bus stop is only a few minutes walk from the office. We would require the applicant to work in the office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We specialise in vacation home rentals in the Orlando, Disney World area, and we work with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as TripAdvisor, AirBnB, Booking.com, HomeAway, and many others, where we show our catalog of vacations rentals to our potential guests all around the world.
- The successful reservation agent will reach out to all potential guests that have inquired with us to assist them with finding the perfect vacation rental for their stay in Orlando, Florida. All leads are generated by us, there is no cold calling involved.
- Paid training is provided, we do not expect you to be understanding the scope of work to start. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, and have extremely good Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Please be aware this is a full time position and we are looking to grow with our team as we expand. We want someone who wants to grow with us, as we only promote from within.
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone who can fit in with our current team, with the following traits:
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Get it done right attitude
- People oriented – outgoing, enthusiastic
- Organised – Able to keep track of multiple things at once
- Fast Learner
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to generate conversation with potential customers
- Diligence in following up with clients
- Exceptional ability to close a sale
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese would be an asset.
- No previous experience is required, but is an asset. We are willing to train the right candidate, and we are looking to hire someone as soon as possible.
Please send your resume and a cover letter in either .pdf or .doc format to ensure that we are able to view it accurately.
Only potential applicants will be contacted.
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
Apply Here: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Sweet-Home-Vacation/jobs/Reservation-Agent-4ffec4ad984571de?sjdu=vQIlM60yK_PwYat7ToXhk0xgurqYNYROqhmQ0qtbWtEZvn7JBRSBrwEWtv3BDbuHD5AqsfmBps_znMGkd1xpruEc_v6rhEYPWuG6mvVeiHuJQsmj67tVtKx0jXbJ_0pH
*Latincouver is not responsible for the posted positions, and we suggest to all candidates applying for jobs posted here to research companies and submit resumes directly to these companies.