Window Installer with or without experience.
Website Windows & doors' Planet A division of Handy Latino
• Complete installation of Windows and Doors, including interior and exterior trims.
• Deal with unexpected issues from the field that may arise from time to time and report problems, which interfere with completion of work orders to the supervisor.
• Document all work performed and order replacement parts where necessary.
• Have own transportation or be able to get to the work site.
• Respect and follow all company and departmental policies
• Be punctual, respectful to others and ideally be in decent shape because windows are heavy
• At least two (2) years’ experience installing and repairing windows and doors;
• We are willing to train the ride eager and willing to learn fast candidate.
• Basic math and measuring skills
• Customer service oriented
• Mechanical aptitude
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Capability to do heavy lifting and vertical-climbing; lift up to approximately 70lbs and work at heights up to 20-30 feet where required
• capable to work flexible hours according to workload
• Work indoors as well as outdoors in all types of weather conditions for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time, job security for four to six months, with a possible extension to a year. Stating tentative date Mid-May, 2017