Support Latin American culture in BC and build your brand
As a non-profit organization, Latincouver relies on the support of over 500 volunteers and the generosity of its corporate and individual sponsors to carry out its various events and initiatives. Without this generous support we wouldn’t be able to exist. Whether you’re a large corporation or a small business, there are numerous sponsorship opportunities throughout the year to fit your corporate or charitable goals.
By supporting our non-profit organization, you are helping us to:
- Promote Latin American culture in British Columbia
- Assist new arrivals from Latin America in assimilating and contributing to British Columbia’s economic growth
- Cultivate trade opportunities between Canada and Latin America
- Create an enlightening social and cultural atmosphere for everyone to experience in BC
Not only will you experience the pride of encouraging the growth of Latin American culture in BC, but you can also achieve very significant business goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with the province’s growing number of Latin Americans.
This are some interesting facts about Latin America that you need to know as potential supporter.
- Over 76,000 Latin Americans with permanent residency currently live in the Lower Mainland and thousands more are in the region with short term work visas or attending school
- According to Stats Canada, 13% of all BC residents are of Latin-American origin
- Stats Canada reported a 30% growth of those with Hispanic ancestry from 2001 to 2006
- Hispanics are five years younger and more likely to be university educated than any other Canadian
- A recent focus group study states that Spanish is the 3rd most spoken language in Canada
Contact Our Team: We will help you find a sponsorship opportunity to fit your goals
Work with our team to create customized branding solutions to elevate your profile and support our community.
Sponsorships can range from being a platinum sponsor for major festivals and business expos to more localized sponsorships of smaller networking events.
Some examples of areas and events where you can get involved…
- Carnaval Del Sol Festival: 100,000 people on CONCORD PACIFIC PLACE
- ExpoPlaza Latina Trade Conference: Connecting Latin American professionals and businesses, featuring Canadian and Latin
- Consulates and Ambassadors
- Inspirational Latin Award of Recognition Gala
- Monthly Business Networking Events
- Sustainability in Latin America seminars
- Multicultural Job Fairs
- Numerous On-going Socials and Entertainment Activities
- Website and Social Media exposure on Latincouver, Carnaval del Sol and ExpoPlaza
- Amigo Discount Card Program: Business Society offering discount to members of our community