Social Media Analyst & Copywriter (Volunteer)
Social Media Analyst/Copywriter (Volunteer)
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC
(volunteer/ unpaid internship)
Latincouver is a non-profit organization that for the past 12 years has been connecting over 100,000 Latin Americans with Latin enthusiasts living in Western Canada. As of today, we are the point of reference within the Latin American community in British Columbia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform desktop publishing and use electronic publishing software.
- Contribute to social media engagement and project awareness campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter..
- Writing and editing engaging content for all Latincouver medias
- Optimizing posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Selecting appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Other activities as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Ongoing or completed education in Marketing, Graphic Designing or Community Management
- Experience with social medias Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin and paid ads platform
- Fluency in English
- Computer skills: proficient in Mac and PC environments with extensive skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Latin American culture and Spanish or Portuguese are an asset
- Availability to work 15 hours per week and for 3 months minimum
What you get from us:
- Reference letter upon completion of 3 months of volunteering
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Be part of a fun professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice different languages.
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application on our website
To apply for this job please visit forms.clickup.com.