Website Drake International
Richmond – BC
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm (with unpaid 30 minutes lunch break) + overtime when necessary (Candidate must be available for overtime)
The job duties include assisting in all facets of the food manufacturing process, including, but not limited to loading/unloading of product from the machines, mixing, packing/unpacking, boxing, machine operations, clean up in a fast paced environment. It is physical work and will require lifting (up to 20 kgs) of product, raw materials, etc. You will be standing all day.
– Ability to read and write, communicate verbally in English.
– Able to work efficiently in a team and independently (speed is required).
– Basic calculation skills.
– Physically fit: able to lift up to 20kg.
Below are physically demanding duties, but not limited to those listed:
– Defrosting: 1 package is 15kgs or more and put them in a rack (higher than shoulder) continuously.
– Unpack products.
– Putting seasonings, or raw materials into the mixing machine.
– Transfer seasoned products from mixing machine to tank or spinning machine.
– Operating machine (will be trained).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org