EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (paid position, 30h per week)
Website Latincouver Cultural & Business Society
We are a non-profit organization that brings together both Latin Americans and Latin enthusiasts living in BC. Latincouver is the modern-day plaza. With us, professional connections are made, and entrepreneurs get the help they need for their businesses to grow and succeed. Latincouver activities cover a variety of areas like business and culture, creating signature events tailored to connect and empower people. We believe in your dream, we have the platform for you to make it happen.
Executive Assistant helps Executive Director directly with agenda and meetings, organizes and supervises all the procedures related to marketing and events. Builds and maintains a relationship with clients, ensuring updates, feedback, and satisfaction. Executive Assistant will be a bridge between the company and all stakeholders.
- Scheduling internal and external appointments
- A high volume of calendar management
- Preparation and submitting expense reports
- Reviewing a range of incoming communications and redirecting to the appropriate person
- Communication with executives of all levels, internally and externally
- Drafting and editing of documents, internal and general communication
- Coordination of meetings and events, and taking and distribution of meeting minutes
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, and checks as well as other light accounting duties
- Procession electronically uploaded data, enter documents with precision and accuracy and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Building communication with possible partners and sponsors
- Light accounting duties.
- Searching for partners and sponsors for CSOL, LCPN, Latincouver,
- Assisting with the organization of special events and team meetings
- Represent Latincouver at official meetings, events on behalf of Executive Director
- Arrange virtual meetings with Executive Director if needed
- Assist with personal accounts of Executive Director in social media
- Contact all stakeholders (vendors, partners, sponsors) in case if necessary and according to aligned tasks
Latin Plaza Hub
- Give tours and follow our sales process to get the right people into co-working space and keep it at capacity.
- Take care of the office space
- Ensure the right signage outside and inside the office.
- Pick up mail for members and ensuring that they will be delivered to the right person.
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for the events at the Plaza.
- Update and implement operational processes and procedures.
- Organize and create an exciting calendar of business and social events meetups, toastmasters, training, and workshops that fits the core of Latin Plaza.
Qualifications and skills:
- 1+ year as an Executive Assistant
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work confidentially, under pressure, and independently
- Ability for multitasking
- Strong knowledge of the Google suite of software – mainly Gmail and Calendar
- Tactful and able to manage various personality types
- Fluent Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org