Executive Assistant (Volunteer)
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC
(Part-time, unpaid internship)
Latincouver is a non-profit organization that, for the past 12 years, has been connecting over 100,000 Latin Americans with Latin enthusiasts living in Western Canada. As of today, we are the point of reference within the Latin American community in British Columbia.
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, caring professional who can support our Interim Executive Director with administrative and office tasks. The position will work directly with our Executive Director and assist her in multiple tasks throughout the day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule internal and external meetings using Google Calendar
- Review a range of incoming emails, mails and redirect them to the appropriate person
- Communicate with all possible stakeholders on behalf of the Executive Director
- Draft and edit documents
- Take and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with personal accounts of Executive Director in social media if needed
- Give tours around Latin Plaza Hub to potential coworking clients.
- Ensure there is coffee, water, water for the plants and that everything in Latin Plaza is running smoothly.
- Ensure the correct signage outside and inside the office.
- Make sure that everyone follows the Latin Plaza rules.
Requirements and Skills:
- 20 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized multitasker
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of payroll operations is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving ability.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Spanish or Portuguese knowledge is an asset
- Reference letter and LinkedIn recommendation upon completion of 3 months of volunteering
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Be part of a fun, professional staff team
- Team-building events every month
- Learn new skills
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the many possibilities you can have with us at Indeed
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society fosters an equitable workplace and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified people to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com