GRANT WRITER (Volunteer)
Website Latincouver Cultural & Business Society
Latincouver is a non-profit organization that brings together both Latin Americans and Latin enthusiasts living in BC. Latincouver activities cover a variety of areas like business and culture, creating multiple events tailored to connect and empower people.
As a grant writer, you will be applying for government, foundation and, corporate grants and other grant-making organizations; maintaining reports on a calendar of submissions and other deadlines; writing grant proposals; establishing and maintaining working relationships with grant funders; and creating compelling narratives for funding applications and reports.
- Writing grants applications forms and preparing documents to submit.
- Maintains funding opportunity databases activity tracking system and calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports.
- Assembling and submitting grant requests including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
Requirements and Skills
- 3-5 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
- Exceptional English communication and editing skills
- Being detail-oriented and exceptional organizational management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, pay attention to detail and maintain accurate records
What you get from us
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
- Be part of a fun professional team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice English
Start Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application on our website and check out the many possibilities you can have with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com