Human Resources Assistant
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC
(Temporary – 12 weeks / Part-time)
We are a non-profit organization that brings together both Latin Americans and Latin enthusiasts living in BC. Latincouver is the modern-day plaza. With us, professional connections are made, and entrepreneurs get the help they need to grow and succeed. Latincouver activities cover various areas like business and culture, creating signature events tailored to connect and empower people. We believe in your dream, and we have the platform for you to make it happen.
The HR Assistant will be supporting the full-cycle recruitment process for all positions involved with Latincouver, including but not limited to: Posting job openings, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, assisting with the onboarding and training process, supporting the HR Manager in all the processes to make these more effective, and assisting with the offboarding process.
Requirements and Skills
- Proficient English communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude with high levels of energy
- Able to prioritize and perform in a high-paced environment with multi-tasking skills
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experience using the Google platform (Gmail – Google Drive, Calendar, Meet)
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is an asset
What you will get from us
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Be part of a fun, professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice different languages.
Working hours: 20 hours per week, Mon-Fri, between 9 am and 5 pm
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society fosters an equitable workplace and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified people to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org