Website People Ready
Connecting People and Work
We currently have a range of both temporary and full-time positions available; with the opportunity to find permanent employment with one of our many clients.
General Laborers can be found on almost all sites, performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites.
Many of the jobs they perform are physically strenuous and may require special training or experience.
• Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building or construction of various things
• Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the job-site/assignment
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
• There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
• Experience on commercial construction sites
• Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
• Strong work ethic
• Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com