Website Ponto International
We broker health food products in bulk in the world.
PONTO International offers an entry-level position in a growing start-up business in downtown Vancouver.
· Based in Vancouver with a current, valid and non-restrictive Canadian work permit
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Spanish (French and/or German is an advantage)
· Enjoy working on your own initiative and with your own independent schedule, from anywhere in the world
· Enjoy connecting different cultures around the world via international trade
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Computer savvy with knowledge and experience with MS Office software
· Interested in being part of a small, growing company with lots of opportunities to grow and take on new responsibilities
Who we are:
· A team of 3 internationally-minded persons in 2 locations managing an ever-growing volume of bulk health food sales and deliveries (container shipments) using a customized CRM.
· A corporation selling seeds, nuts, dried fruit and grains from Asia, Africa and Latin America to Europe, North America, the Middle East and Australia.
· Problem-solvers and entrepreneurs committed to providing excellent service, solid market information and prompt follow-up.
· Present at major international trade shows as attendees or exhibitors.
· Travelers inspecting food facilities and developing partnerships with clients.
What you would be doing:
· Research and format market intelligence on nuts, seeds and other health foods, including assisting with dissemination of offers
· Conduct vendor verification with health food exporters to access new markets
· Manage shipments of container loads of health foods from origin up until final delivery, including post-sales support and CRM updating.
· Develop and maintain Ponto corporate image on communication materials and website
· Support Ponto financial and administrative management, including travel arrangements.
One paragraph of your cover letter must be written in Spanish. Please include the tittle of the position on the subject of the e-mail. The applicant must be based in Vancouver at the time of submitting application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
PONTO provides sourcing, marketing and market information services to the international health food industry.