Sales Specialist Latincouver
Website Latincouver Cultural & Business Society
Latincouver is a non-profit organization that brings together both Latin Americans and Latin enthusiasts living in BC. Latincouver activities cover a variety of areas like business and culture, creating multiple events tailored to connect and empower people.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Maximize sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the clients.
- Set sales targets together with the Executive Director and report on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Negotiate with potential sponsors, partners of our events conditions of the agreement and follow up until the Agreement is signed.
- Prepare presentations and offers as well as postevent reports to the partners.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform insightful market research and build a sales strategy for the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business, Administration or relevant.
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales, Customer Business Development
- Proactive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to multitask and work towards deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude
- Ready to take sales calls from and to potential vendors, partners
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently on projects
- Ability to work with flexibility, energy, and commitment
- Previous experience in customer relations and/or sales is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is an asset
- Expanding your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Being part of a fun, professional and multicultural team
- Learning new skills and an opportunity to practice English and discover other cultures
- Upgrading your resume with experience in a Canadian organization
- Reference letter upon completion
Bonus: $1000 per month plus commission.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email email@example.com
January 15 or February 1, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org