Latincouver is a non-profit organization that for the past 12 years has been connecting over 100,000 Latin Americans with Latin enthusiasts living in Western Canada. As of today, we are the point of reference within the Latin American community in British Columbia.
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our content team to plan, film and edit video content according to our projects. The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary video equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing video footage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Film videos on set or on location
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Plan the shoot with the creative team
- Edit footage in post-production
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired
- Other activities as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
- English fluency
- Familiar with Canon DSLR Cameras or similar
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficiency with editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cross-cultural competence and sensitivity
- Ability to meet deadlines, fulfill requests on short notice, work on multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to work cooperatively and to coordinate with a variety of individuals both within and outside the organization in a supportive and efficient team environment
What you get from us:
- Reference letter upon completion of 3 months of volunteering
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Be part of a fun professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice different languages.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application on our website
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com