The LCPN Pitch Fest is designed to give Latin American entrepreneurs the chance to present their companies to Vancity judges, top entrepreneurs like Dragon;s Den and the community at the Pitch Fest, a special business event in October presented by Latincouver in partnership with Vancity.
How to participate
Sending us your application now. Six small businesses will be selected to give a presentation to 5 judges chosen by Vancity at the Pitch Fest.
The judges will select a winning business at the event.
These are requirements to participate:
- Be a small business entrepreneur or solopreneur
- Be a business registered in B.C., but running for less than 5 years
- Be a newcomer from Latin America who arrived in the last 15 years
- Have a legal business in B.C. that is no related to cannabis activities or its industry
What the winner will get
- Opportunity to present their business in front of potential customers
- One-year Latin Canadian Professional Network business membership
- Two free months at the coworking space Latin Plaza Hub
- Three hours of consultation time with a Vancity Business Account Manager/Advisor
- A $1000 prize from Vancity
How it works
- Register your business. Only the first 20 business registered will participate.
- Register your business here: Link to register your business venture
- To make the registration you should make a 30 to 90 seconds video about what kind of business you have and why you are passionate it about.
- Upload you video on youtube and include the link in our registration
- Once we have the 20 business we will post on Facebook. The six business that have more votes will be finalists.
- The 6 finalists will have the opportunity to pitch at Pitch Fest on October 23rd at 312 Main Street, and Vancity judges will pick the winner.